Financial and investment advisers
UK - Financial and investment advisers develop financial plans for individuals and organizations, and invest and manage funds on their behalf.
- (a) building and maintaining a client base
- (b) interviewing clients to determine financial status and objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop financial plans and investment strategies
- (c) setting financial objectives, and developing and implementing strategies for achieving the financial objectives
- (d) arranging to buy and sell stocks and bonds for clients
- (e) monitoring investment performance, and reviewing and revising investment plans based on modified needs and changes in markets
- (f) recommending and arranging insurance cover for clients