Musicians, singers and composers
UK - Musicians, singers and composers write, arrange, conduct and perform musical compositions.
- (a) creating melodic, harmonic and rhythmic structures to express ideas and emotions in musical form
- (b) translating ideas and concepts into standard musical signs and symbols for reproduction and performance
- (c) adapting or arranging music for particular instrumental or vocal groups, instruments or occasions
- (d) conducting instrumental or vocal groups
- (e) selecting music for performances and assigning instrumental parts to musicians
- (f) playing one or more musical instruments as a soloist or as a member of an orchestra or a musical group
- (g) singing as soloists or members of vocal groups or other bands
- (h) practising and rehearsing to maintain a high standard of performance
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!