UK - Office supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of clerical support workers.
Check your pay
- (a) coordinating, assigning and reviewing the work of clerks engaged in word processing, record keeping and filing, operating telephones and switchboards, data entry, desktop publishing and other activities involving general office and administrative skills
- (b) establishing work schedules and procedures and co-coordinating activities with other work units or departments
- (c) resolving work-related problems and preparing and submitting progress and other reports
- (d) training and instructing employees in job duties, safety procedures and company policies, or arranging for training to be provided
- (e) evaluating employees’ job performance and conformance to regulations, and recommending appropriate personnel action
- (f) assisting in recruitment, interviewing, and selection of employees