Personnel and careers professionals
UK - Personnel and careers professionals provide professional business services related to personnel policies such as employee recruitment or development, occupational analyzes and vocational guidance.
Check your pay
- (a) advising on and performing personnel functions relating to employee recruitment, placement, training, promotion, compensation, and employee-management relations or other areas of personnel policy
- (b) studying and analyzing jobs performed in an establishment by various means, including interviews with workers, supervisors and management, and writing detailed position, job or occupation descriptions from information obtained
- (c) preparing occupational information or working on occupational classification systems
- (d) advising and working on the foregoing and other aspects of job and occupation analyzes in such fields as personnel administration, workforce research and planning, training, or occupational information and vocational guidance
- (e) studying and advising individuals on employment opportunities, career choices and further education or training that may be desirable